Meet the Secretary
Aryashree was started the year 2002. 1t was a personality and skill development institute and my first self owned organization of any kind. After working with a prominent NGO of our town Agra as secretary for more than 12 years t deaded to continue working for the disadvantaged and underprivileged part of the society. Aryashree was growing day by day, two students from the underprivileged section of the society approached us, they were eager to learn, very enthusiastic and talented as any other youngster would be. untouched by poverty and resisting damage by the demeaning cond1bonsof the slum areas. There were many like them, who are deprived of what is every child’s night, high education, nutnllon, safe environment to name a few and are 1n need of protection and guidance from many social evils that are thnv1ng 1n the slum areas where the law and order of society have no value. They inspired me to start working with more chi dren like them for a change 1n tomorrow relies on the children of today, thus they are our target and tool for change development for a beautiful tomorrow All this is not possible without the support of their parents, especially their mothers. Slowly and steadily Aryashree has also started work ingin thefieldof womenempowerment.
- Conducted free workshops for personality development at vavarious institutions and organizations. Grooming and soft skskill expert with over 20 years of experience.
- Member of Vishakha Committee, formed by the state gogovernment Uttar Pradesh.
- Board member of Canara Bank on their Sexual HaHarassment Committee.
- Worked with the international NGO US Aid in their CrCrosscutting Agra Programme. Was involved in life skills dedevelopment programme and in training youth as guides fofor their programme in promoting ‘Agra beyond Taj’.
- Worked as the secretary for 12 years for the N.G.O Akansha MMahila Samiti, Agra. Helped Akansha in organizing vvvarious types of awareness programmes and also in estestablishing schools for slum children. It was only when BaBapu Nagar school was recognized by the government that Was appointed by the governor of Uttar Pradesh. as a visitor to government run home-Nari Niketan. Started counseling sessions and life skill programmes for the inmates. Most of the inmates there were rescued from brothels or were running prostitution rackets. They were very low in self-esteem, and were trying to find easy way to earn money. To rehabilitate them into respectful professions was a real task.
· Education Excellence Awards 2012 received from Minister of State for Human Resource Development, Govt. of India (Big Research)
· Award for the Girl Education and Security from the Government of Uttar Pradesh (Department of information and public relation)
· Recognition from Girl Child Education Nishulk Jal Sewa Samiti, Agra.
· H T Women achievers awards 2012-2013 and 2013-2014.
Award Winner of Brand’s academy’s. Education Excellence Awards for the Best Personality & Soft Skills Development.